Summer Reading List!
- Anything at all by Søren, my one and only. WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME WITH YOUR LARGE EYES AND ATTRACTIVE LIPS AND POUFY HAIR AND DEADNESS.
- Seven Nights by Jorge Luis Borges
- Open Veins of Latin America: Five Centuries of the Pillage of a Continent by Eduardo Galleano
- Falling Man by Don Delillo
- Pale Fire by Vladimir Nabokov
- Return of the Water Spirit by Pepetela
- The Satanic Verses by Salmon Rushdie
- Wild Sheep Chase by Haruki Murakami
What are the odds I’mma even get my hands on all these fine pieces of wood pulp, much less have the pleasure of sensually devouring each one from cover to cover to spine?
Dreams. Dreams are good.